- Negative news supporting the big flush down.
- "JNPR Q2 RESULTS LOWER THAN ANALYSTS EXP. GUIDANCE BELOW THE STREET"
- Post Market level II Traps
- Clearly visible refreshing seller trying to make the bid look strong the whole way down
- Momentum- Trend
- Good partial overnight flow through to next day.
- We get more news of a record (8) downgrades by analysts after the big earnings disappointment, as JNPR remains pushed down by EMAs.
- Defined, manageable, 1-2 point risk, $2-$3 reward
- Violation of key daily support level
- Compression at $28.05 on EMA Daily Avg
- Broke 200 day key levels
- Lower lows, signals an enter short.
- Overnight Caidate
- with the big miss you typically have analyst chiming in the next day, in this case a record 8 were off significantly on their targets
This material is being provided to you for educational purposes only. No information presented constitutes a recommendation by T3 LIVE or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy. The content neither is, nor should be construed as, an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy, sell, or hold any securities. You are fully responsible for any investment decisions you make. Such decisions should be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance and liquidity needs. Visit the T3Live Homepage, Virtual Trading Floor, and Learn More About Us.